Your Health, Our Priority
Your Beauty Revived
Do You Show Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth.
As a result, the person looks "worn", or "tired" or "droopy." The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
4. Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox?
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the practitioner
(1) isolates growth factors from the patient's blood.
(2) the practitioner uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures - both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating a stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face.
(3) these provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.